1. Wake up and make breakfast. Check.
2. Have coffee outside while the little guys play trucks. Check.
3. Enjoy the autumn sunshine filtering through the turning leaves. Check.
4. Make lunch and throw in a batch of cookies just for fun. Check.
5. Wash dishes, do laundry, and clean kitchen. Eh…better do this one twice. Check.
6. Haul 60 pounds of little boy in the bike trailer to the park for a play date with friends. Check.
7. Make time for some snuggles with these little guys who are growing WAY TOO QUICKLY! Check.
This is my favorite time of year. The windows are open. The air is crisp, and I know winter is right around the corner. I hope you were able to enjoy this beautiful day.
God is great!
The Displaced City Girl